My Christian Art and T-Shirt ministry. All proceeds got to promoting the Gospel in Conroe, TX

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Alive!!!!!

Yesterday, as I was driving to the dentist to receive my crown, I turned off the Radio and began to ponder what the Lord would lead me to talk about today. When this thought started my mind on a journey that has culminated to this point in time as I write. So here it is. I believe that the majority of people in this world who follow the belief that the earth was created by some random big band explosion also believe that life began with a pool water containing amino acids, protein and electricity. And from that muddy mess a single cell (LIFE) began the evolutionary process that resulted in you and me. I would also like to propose the statement that the majority of these same people are pro choice in their views on abortion. The question that I have is this: How can a single cell in a muddy puddle billions of years ago be life but a single cell inside a womb is not?
Today, if you will allow me, I will clear up this debate about when life begins, or rather began. I know that there are a lot of people out to lunch on this debate. Or possibly you believe that a woman has a right to do whatever she deems right when it concerns her own body. Maybe you have been teeter tottering with the issue or maybe it is just above your PAY GRADE. I do understand that I have a bachelor degree in photography and not in life science or anthropology. However, I think that the Lord makes it very clear and shows the human race when life begins or, like I said, began.
Genesis 2:7 And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and BREATHED INTO HIS NOSTRILS THE BREATH OF LIFE; and MAN BECAME A LIVING SOUL. (emphasis mine)
There is no debate about rather life begins at conception or when there is a heart beat. Life for the human race began the moment that the Creator of the Universe breathed life into Adam. Human life from that moment has not ceased to exist. It has been a continuous chain of life from then until now. So you see, it does not matter if it is the first day or the last day of the nine month period called pregnancy, abortion is ending a life. I know that some of the liberal pro-abortion big bang theorists out there will get around this argument by simply saying, "I don't believe in that Bible mumbo jumbo." Unfortunately for them God doesn't need them to believe in him to exist. He just does. You can believe now or you can believe later but either way you will believe. If you get a chance today kiss a baby or hug a kid and thank the Lord for each and everyone of them.

No comments: