My Christian Art and T-Shirt ministry. All proceeds got to promoting the Gospel in Conroe, TX

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Palm Sunday at New Birth Ministries

This is a new house that the guys are fixing up.

This is the main ministry house.





Pastor Charles and Denise Hart

I have the wonderful opportunity on the first Sunday of every month to go and preach at New Birth Outreach Ministries. New Birth is a Christian based drug rehab program run by Charles and Denise Hart. This Sunday Joley, Tripp and I headed over and what a blessing it was. My message today was about Palm Sunday and how we as believers today need to revisit that day that Jesus went willfully into Jerusalem. I wanted to try and understand Jesus as he wept over the city. When was the last time I wept over my city? It was truly a blessing because five of the residents made a commitment to trust Jesus for the very first time. Please be in prayer for this ministry, they are doing such a great work, they operate 90% of the ministry on the gifts of Charles and Denise. Also, pray for the men that are currently being set free from addictions and turning their lives over to Christ.

2 comments:

Denise said...

Praise God!!

Ashley said...

Ditto Denise! This is AWESOME!