My Christian Art and T-Shirt ministry. All proceeds got to promoting the Gospel in Conroe, TX

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Tripp's Big Day!!!




This is illegal for me to be posting the pictures that you see here today but I figure I know where most of the seven people live that might read this. So don't tell the coppers that I posted Tripp's pics. I am tired of waiting, so here he is at his 1st Birthday. He dove right in to the cupcake covered in green icing. You know this Easter as a child of the Living God I celebrate the sacrifice of the Son of Man and as a Father I celebrate the receiving of the son of mine. Praise God for his great gifts.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Wow, ok first of all my lips are sealed and i will not say one word to the coppers, second of all, man is he PRECIOUS!!!!!!

Denise said...

I'm tellin the po po....he's too honkin' cute!